Market for Medical Franchises - Star Wellness®
Transforming Wellness into a Business Strategy
Star Wellness® is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the evolving healthcare marketplace. Research shows that more than 90 percent of companies with at least 200 employees now offer some sort of wellness program, so the market is huge and growing rapidly as a result of the Affordable Healthcare Act. Employee wellness programs and finding ways to ensure that the programs are generating results has become more important than ever. That’s where Star Wellness® comes in.
These are just some of the reasons why a Star Wellness® health services franchise makes good business sense:
- Reform Incentives: The Affordable Care Act creates new incentives to promote employer wellness programs and encourage employers to take more opportunities to support healthier workplaces. The number of companies with 200+ employees who measure and screen their employees’ health benchmarks will grow!!
“With the Affordable Care Act’s new wellness incentives, employers are eager to be more involved with their employee’s health, and demand is growing for the services provided by Star Wellness. I look forward to helping employers in San Antonio find solutions that will help them save premium dollars while helping their employees improve their health.” — Chad Hierholzer, Star Wellness Franchisee
According to Forbes’ October 30, 2013 article on clarifying regulations for wellness programs, “Outcome-based” programs require employees to meet specific health outcomes, like, rewarding employees who reduce and maintain their cholesterol level.
- Corporate Demand: with 75% of healthcare dollars being spent on chronic and often preventable disease, companies are increasingly focusing on wellness programs as a way to reduce their healthcare costs. Rising rates of obesity and physical inactivity are leading to more diabetes and cardiovascular disease, especially among younger people. As a result, companies are increasingly focusing on wellness programs as a way to reduce their healthcare costs. An equally important result is that healthier employees mean less absenteeism and increased productivity.
- Industry Support: the President of the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA), recommends that small business outsource their health screening needs to qualified partners.
- Multiple Potential Revenue Streams: from small to mid-sized companies on up, to local school districts, or even directly consumers at retail stores, gyms, or other appropriate venues, Star Wellness™ screening services provide immediate value to a wide variety of clients and patients.
- Flexible, Growth-oriented Business Model: franchise owners can operate initially from their homes, eventually transitioning to a commercial office location, as they grow their business base from initial healthcare clinics and events to a larger, broad ranging client base.
The time is right. Now you have a perfect chance to open and operate a highly needed, highly flexible, and highly rewarding healthcare business.
Find out if this could be the right opportunity for you! Contact us at 1-888-962-8030.